Sunday, March 19, 2006

Church And School of Witchcraft

Greetings Merry Meet,
I have been practicing Wicca for 20 years.
I have been teaching Wicca for about 6 years. I enjoy all aspects of this Religion.
It can have a very serious side, plus a fun side all in one. It is the fastest growing religion.
I have put this together as in hope we can learn what we are destined to learn.
You are not alone. You don't need to walk down this path by yourself.
We are of many of all ages. Wicca is a Earth/Nature based Religion.
Please feel free to email me at anytime for information concerning
Church and School of Wicca. We have local meetings and workshops available.
To help you with your learning please feel free to contact me at Church and School of Wicca at email listed below Please keep returning for future updates or visit us at yahoo groups. www.groups.yahoo.com/group/universallifechurchofwicca
All you need to do is join and start your journey today.
Blessed Be
Keep the Moonlight in your eyes
And the wind at your back,
And walk with the wind
churchandschoolofwicca@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home