Sunday, March 19, 2006

Witches, Pagans Alike

Greetings, MM
To all that enter here.I welcome all seekers. This is our new home.
I hope I can make this one as successful as our last location.We now are located here.
This is a local group, where Witches and Pagans from Two Rivers and Manitowoc and Sheboygan area can meetup. We hold monthly meetups. We have been together for about a year or so. We perform group meditations and rituals,
and groundings. I myself have been Practicing Wicca, Shamanism and Sorcery for 20 years, I welcome you to come and show us your path as I teach mine.
We exchange stories, and tell of our true life experiences,
we teach each other our ways and discuss what we have all tried in
our daily living to make it better. We also discuss Pagan Holidays and
discuss what we are going to do. So we hope to see new faces join in.
Please feel free to upload any pics you would like to share with the group.
Hope to see you at our next meetup.
Blessed Be
Related Links
www.universallifechurchofwicca.com
www.themysticcandle.com
www.reiki1practitioner.com
witches_meetup_organizer@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home